Primary Care: 2023 Current Concepts
The next installment of our popular primary care Pediatric Updates CE series, Primary Care: 2023 Current Concepts, is out now! Benefit patients by expanding your knowledge of these topics:
- Mental health disorders that occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic and strategies for coping
- Updated guidelines for the management of young infants who are well-appearing and febrile
- Common bacterial pathogens that affect the ears, nose, throat, and lower respiratory tract, as well as recommended treatments
- Differentiation and management of childhood murmurs
- Restricted opioid prescription after appendectomy
- Obesity's effects on the cardiac, endocrine, and metabolic systems
- Gynecological issues of adolescence including routine screening and management of common conditions
- Conditions and concerns related to the male genitourinary system from birth through adolescence
This module is available for $85, and is worth 7.5 contact hours upon completion.
Order this module
Find all PNCB CE modules here
Certification is not required to learn with PNCB, so please share with colleagues, students, and others with a passion for pediatric nursing care.