Free PMHS Retest Benefit
If you do not pass the Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist (PMHS) exam on your first attempt, you can retest again at no cost!
- After an unsuccessful PMHS exam, PNCB staff will send you a special promo code. Use the one-time code instead of payment when you re-apply for your second attempt.
- PNCB will notify you when the code is active so you can re-apply.
- You must apply to retest for the next available testing window.
- There are no strings: no contract to sign or no minimum number of colleagues to apply with you to receive this benefit.
- Any failure to show for a scheduled exam will result in forfeiture of the benefit.
- This is a one-time benefit. Subsequent unsuccessful PMHS exams will not result in a new code.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.