PNCB No Pass, No Pay Certification Support Program
Support CPN Certification for Nurses—with no risk!
PNCB’s No Pass, No Pay is the pioneering, award-winning employer program to help nurses earn the gold standard in pediatric RN certification — PNCB's Certified Pediatric Nurse (CPN) — with zero financial risk to nurses and employers. No Pass, No Pay supports recertification too.
Personalize this No Pass, No Pay justification letter and share the CPN Fact Sheet to inform your leadership about this program. Request the contract, or contact email@example.com for questions. [Note: The contract is not for personal/individual use, but for organizations/employers to join the program and offer the benefit institution-wide.]
How PNCB’s No Pass, No Pay works:
- Hospitals, clinics, home healthcare, travel, therapeutic daycares, and other employers enroll in PNCB's No Pass, No Pay for 12 months. There are no longer any minimum number of nurses to test per contract year required. There is no cost for employers to enroll.
- Nurses get 2 attempts per contract year to pass the CPN exam (4 attempts max per nurse over time). If they don’t pass on either attempt, PNCB absorbs the failed exam fees.
- Enrolled employers pay monthly exam invoices only for nurses who pass. The exam fee is $300 per successful nurse.
- Nurses and employers receive free, ongoing program guidance, informational and promotional materials, one-to-one support, and onsite recruitment assistance from trained and dedicated PNCB staff.
- PNCB No Pass, No Pay-enrolled employers can also add CPN practice tests and recertification fees to the program to support preparation and staying certified!
Thank you for offering this program. It's one of the best things we have done for our nurses!
- No Pass, No Pay Employer Facilitator
Everyone wins when more certified nurses provide care for children: employers, nurses—and most importantly—patients and their families. Sign up for PNCB’s No Pass, No Pay today! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and get started.
Next Steps after Joining
What happens after an employer joins No Pass, No Pay? Walk through the steps for a successful program.
Pay Recert Fees too?
Employers can add recertification fees to their contract for further support to RNs. CPNPs can be added too.