Your PMHS Corner
Welcome to your resource page!
Here you can find ways to support your commitment to lifelong learning, request materials specific to your unique credential, and more. For current volunteer opportunities, see how to get involved.
Info You Can Use
- PMHS-related clinical practice resources
- Free materials to promote your credential
- Sample press release
- Your Wallet Card
- PMHS Lapel Pin
- Duplicate Wall Certificate
- APRN Consensus Model Toolkit
- APRN Consensus Model Maps
Colleague Referral Program
Earn rewards when you encourage others to see PMHS certification.
- PNCB's Pediatric Updates often offer one or more PMHS-related modules
- PNCB's National Calendar of CE Events
- Medscape and Clinical Advisor may offer pediatric behavioral/mental health CE relevant to your PMHS recertification
- KySS Online Child & Adolescent Mental Health Fellowship: see discount details below
- Online Child & Adolescent Mental Health Fellowship Discount. CPNPs and PMHSs receive a 10% discount on the cost of a well-respected self-paced online learning program from Ohio State University, Keep Yourself Strong and Secure (KySS). Visit nursing.osu.edu/kyss to learn more, and enter enrollment code: AcCELL=PNCB!2018 to receive your discount.
- Guilford Press Discount. Save 20% on any Guilford Press book or journal subscription. Use the offer code NEWS to access your benefit year-round.
- Subscription Discount. Save 34% on your initial subscription to Child & Adolescent Psychopharmacology News. Only $99 with promotional code PNC.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Discount. Save 15% on 35 bestselling print books or eBooks and other digital resources from the AAP. Includes Red Book 2018 and Red Book Online, Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 7th Edition, PCEP, Nelson's 2017, Pediatric Clinical Practice Guidelines and Policies, Bright Futures, and more. Order online at shop.aap.org and apply promotion code PNCB2018 at checkout. Or call toll-free at 888/227-1770 and mention the PNCB promotion code. Discount available through December 31, 2018.
- Lexicomp's Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook Discount. Certificants save 35% with this special discount link: www.lexi.com/pncbpdh.
Each year, PNCB recognizes:
- One PMHS or CPNP who extends the reach of their role beyond regular practice activities.
Previous award recipients are not eligible. Self-nominations are accepted. Learn more about the 2019 PNCB Awards Program.