We're a No Pass, No Pay Hospital!
What happens now?
Step 1: Look for your welcome to NPNP email, which includes:
- Your hospital's special code and the application link to share with nurses
- A final, countersigned agreement for your records
- Confirmation of contacts
- How to request free materials
- How to request lists of your PNCB-certified staff for your records or special recognition events
Step 2: Spread the news!
- Announce the benefit at special events like Certified Nurses Day or National Nurses Week.
- Post information about the benefit on your intranet.
- Email eligible nurses, announce it at review courses, and hand out our free materials at events.
- Present the CPN PowerPoint.
- Discuss the benefit with new hires and during evaluations.
- Ask enthusiastic CPNs to be certification coaches. Invite them to apply for our CPN Champion program.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org any time for free materials specific to No Pass, No Pay or to brainstorm ideas.
- Ensure nurses get prepared with these CPN exam resources.
Understand the Nurse Candidate Timeline
Nurses often begin applying online at a special link soon after you announce the benefit.
Within 2 weeks after we approve their application, they are notified of eligibility notification via email. This means they are ready to schedule their exam.
They are assigned a 90-day testing window and are prompted to schedule their exam at a date, time, and location of their choosing.
Step 3: Look for your candidate Interim Activity Report via email.
Once nurses apply, you will regularly receive this list of candidates who have used your code. If you see a name which should not be listed, please contact us within two business days for resolution. Also contact Human Resources to see if the person in question has documented a name change.
Monthly Invoicing Begins
Nurses may be actively testing at this time. Our database will be compiling passing exam fees for your monthly invoices.
Step 4: Your Financial Responsible Party receives monthly emailed invoices.
Your hospital will have 30 days to remit payment for passing exam fees only.
Step 5: Arrival of your hospital's annual report.
Your nursing leadership and NPNP contact(s) will be emailed this concise report of aggregate testing data each spring of participation. In addition to summary performance statistics in each category of the exam content areas, you see a profile of passing candidates compared to unsuccessful candidates. We hope this report assists in targeting future educational needs at your location.
Step 6: Renewal.
Approximately two months before your current agreement expires, you'll be contacted via email with an invitation to renew. Prompt attention to this important notification provides continuity to the benefit for your nurses.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or call 888-641-2767 ext. 332 for assistance.