Your CPNP-AC Corner
Welcome to your resource page!
Here you can find ways to support your commitment to lifelong learning, and more. For current volunteer opportunities, see how to get involved.
Info You Can Use
- Download a CPNP Poster to increase awareness about your CPNP role:
- Age Parameters for PNPs
- PNCB DNP Impact Statement
- Your Wallet Card
- CPNP Lapel Pin
- Duplicate Wall Certificate
- Verification of your certification is available 24/7 to all state boards of nursing. A Board can verify or re-verify information on demand and as many times as needed.
- APRN Consensus Model Toolkit
- APRN Consensus Model Maps
Free CE Online
Each year, PNCB recognizes:
- One CPNP or PMHS who extends the reach of their role beyond regular practice activities.
Previous award recipients are not eligible. Self-nominations are accepted. Learn more about the PNCB Awards Program.
- Online Child & Adolescent Mental Health Fellowship Discount. CPNPs and PMHSs receive a 10% discount on the cost of a well-respected self-paced online learning program from Ohio State University, Keep Yourself Strong and Secure (KySS). Visit nursing.osu.edu/kyss to learn more, and enter enrollment code: OSUCON=PNCB!2020 to receive your discount.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Discount. Save 15% on a variety of AAP titles. Order online at shop.aap.org and apply promotion code PNCBAAP at checkout. Or call toll-free at 888/227-1770 and mention the PNCB promotion code. Discount available through December 31, 2022. Not applicable for bulk sales, Bright Futures, PREP, journals, Pedialink, or live events and related products, and for publications where AAP resells but is not the sole publisher.
- Lexicomp's Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook Discount. Certificants save 35%. Log in to your portal and click Access My Ordered Online Modules for your special discount link.
- UpToDate Discount. Certificants save 20%. Learn more.
- Your Lands' End Discount. Display your CPNP credential with pride on clothing in a variety of colors and styles at Lands' End. You can also select totes, lunch coolers, hats, and much more. As a CPNP, you receive 10% off your order when you use this link: https://business.landsend.com/store/cpnp
PNCB offers free online subscriptions to these respected publications. Access yours below:
*To access articles in Pediatric Annals, first select your article. Then select "I am a Physician or Nurse Practitioner" or "I have a subscription," and use the access code: PNCB.
• For more about the DNP, read the NP Roundtable's Unified Statement on DNP Education, Certification and Titling.
• Criteria for Evaluation of Nurse Practitioner Programs (PDF) published by the National Task Force on Quality Nurse Practitioner Education.
• Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies (PDF) published by NONPF (Amended 2012)
• Population-Focused Nurse Practitioner Competencies (PDF) published by NONPF (2013)
• NAPNAP Position Statement on Age Parameters for Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Practice
• Pediatric Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, written by NAPNAP and SPN and published by ANA. Purchase the softcover or eBook.