PNCB Program Resources
All acute and primary care PNP programs currently recognized by PNCB are asked to complete an annual online PNP Program Recognition Application each fall.
- No cost for programs to participate.
- Students of participating programs receive faster processing of exam application supporting document requirements.
- Programs receive access to an in-depth aggregate student exam performance report comparing your program's data against national averages, and an annual national report providing an aggregate profile of all Program Resource data, such as the average number of clinical hours and specific hours in each clinical practice area.
Is your program recognized? See our lists of Primary Care PNP Programs, Acute Care PNP Programs, and Dual PNP Programs.
Not recognized? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-641-2767 ext. 305 if your program is not currently included on our list of recognized programs. We will work with you to meet your students' certification needs.
PNCB's exams are recognized by all state boards of nursing to meet certification requirements for advanced practice licensure.
- For a copy of your Student Exam Performance Report, log in to your program information. If additional information is required, Program Directors should email Maggie Jones at email@example.com.
- Applying for Primary Care, Acute Care, or Dual AC/PC PNP program recognition? Please email Maggie Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-641-2767 ext. 305.
- Applying for renewal of recognized status? PNCB will contact you during November of each year to complete your PNP Program Resources Application.
- Updating your program's contact information? Please log in to your program information.
- Looking for current PNCB exam statistics? They can be found here.
- Questions? Contact Maggie Jones at 301-330-2921 ext. 305 or email email@example.com.